Brooks Behavioral Health Center makes every effort to recruit across the boundaries of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, physical challenges, and other perceived differences in order to bring a diverse, motivated and broadly experienced team of members to our clients. If you are interested in applying for a position, please provide the information requested below and a representative of our human resources team will be in contact with you.
Career Opportunities at Brooks Behavioral Health Center
We are looking for people who are not only remarkably talented but who also enthusiastically embrace collaboration and teamwork. We value these as essential to providing the highest quality patient care. We feel working for Brooks Behavioral Health Center is enough for most of our employees to know that what they are doing and what they are part of – is more than just a job.
Full-Time, Part-Time; Hours of operation 5 days a week
We are looking for flexible clinicians to join our team.
Clinician Therapist (LCSW, CPC, MFT & Interns) that can diagnose, provide psychosocial assessments, interventions and/or treatment to patients and their families.
More about our organization:
We were established with the mission and belief that all children, adolescents and adults should have access to quality mental health treatment. Our vision is to promote behavioral and mental wellness within our community by providing individualized mental health services that are accessible to all.
· Case Management
· Therapy (Individual, Family, and Group)
· Intensive Outpatient Program (Adults, Adolescents, Children)
· Psychiatric Assessment and Medication Management
· Tele- Health
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide psychosocial assessments of patients; identify emotional, social, and environmental strengths and problems related to their diagnosis, illness, treatment, and/or life situation.
· Formulate, develop, and implement a plan utilizing appropriate interventions.
· Collaborate with the health care team, involve the patient/family in the development and implementation of plans.
· Provide education and counseling to patients and families around issues related to adaptation to the patient’s illness and/or life situation. May utilize crisis intervention, brief and long-term individual, group, and family therapies.
· Document assessment, progress, and actions taken according to departmental guidelines; prepare reports and maintain records as required.
· Identify victims of abuse, neglect, domestic violence, rape, etc. Make referrals as appropriate.
· Provide education and feedback to other health care professionals.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical therapeutic services.
· Other duties as assigned
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Master Degree from an accredited school required
· Professional licensure in a clinical field required
· 1 year of recent clinical therapeutic practice, social agency or related health care experience required, 3 years preferred.
· Bilingual in Spanish a plus
· ***Medicaid Approved IS A HUGE PLUS***
· ******WE OFFER FULL BENEFITS******* Medical/Dental/Vision & 401K